Sabado, Marso 31, 2012

Thinking of Purple Clouds

You can always create something if you believe. I always have many ideas about the theories of our conception. My mind tells me that before we were born, we already know everything. We know what will happen and will soon to come. We know all the wonders of the earth and the secrets of the universe. We know all the answers to the questions. We are gifted with the knowledge about the sweetness of mango or the healing of a morrocanoil. We are perfect little cherubim. Before being brought to our mother's womb, our angels draw a line and sealed our lips. That makes us forget all these knowledge of the world. Perhaps this is the reason why we experience "deja vu". The feeling where you have already experience a certain situation but doesn't actually went through it in reality. Well, this is just a few fragments of my twisted imagination. My own means of coping up to some things that I cannot fully explain in real sense.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento