Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

Pressure Cooker

I never claimed I am great. No on is perfect in this world. I am not perfect. But most often, the people around me does not treat me with the same idea. Their expectation of me exceeds to my capacity. It's as if I am walking scrabble word finder or a dictionary who knows everything. I never place my self in a position for them to conceive me as something great. However, being the eldest I get as much pressure as a worked out pressure cooker. I wanted to scream and break free. All I wanted in life is to live simply. I never aspire to be somebody really great. But I always find myself in situations where people misjudge the things that I do. I hope I can get out of this rat race. As much as I wanted to cry, I know that I need a strong head to get out of this alive. I can do it. I must do it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento