Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

The Heart of a Gypsy

Many things come with the sun. When summer strikes, everyone's status updates on social networking sites are trending about the best beaches or their perfect travel safaris. Some are blogging about their amazing charter flights from New York or their quick southeast Asia backpacking. This only has come to prove that humans are initially nomad travelers. I often wonder what it was like back in the old world when the all the earth's continent can be traveled by foot. Imagined doing cross country from Japan to the United States on a sustainable trailer bus. This statuses always reminded me of my curiosity to move and live from one place to another. Home is actually in our hearts, so no matter where we are in the world we could always be home. Snapping back to reality, I am long away from being able to afford such trips and travel. Because of this, I guess I'll have to do traveling through other people's travel updates.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento