Huwebes, Marso 8, 2012

Learning the Virtue

I achieve a new set of discipline. As I trod back home earlier, I began to appreciate that life has its own timetable. And I began to see that patience would have to play a significant role in our life if I want to come our of this boot camp life alive and happy. It takes nine months to make a baby, and two decades to make an adult. It takes time to become a good violinist or a uni-cyclist, or a success. The key to everything is actually patience. "You get the chicken by hatching the egg - not by smashing it." Those words by a certain Arnold Glaslow I plan to install in my computer's marquee saver. It is only 18 words. I can read the whole quote in a matter of seconds. But in the computer screen, I'll have to wait for two full minutes to be able to read it. That should remind me of my need to be patient.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento