Biyernes, Marso 30, 2012

The Challenge

Their is always a contrariety. Great ideas always have great challenges. But these challenges aren't created to provide distractions. Rather, it is their to test one's character and spirit. I am in the process of creating something new. A diaspora that will surely make impact and change the perspectives of the cons. But right now I am being challenged. I am being repressed from setting the camping grill ablaze. I have to be honest to myself and admit that I am afraid and confuse. But I should also listen to my heart that everything is possible if I will just believe in myself that I can do it. I do not know if my plan of rising against this challenge will be effective. What I know is that I must face it with all my might and succumb to its test. I may not come out of it alive, but i am sure that facing it will always make a difference.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento