Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Reap and Sow

Most are never thankful. I have stand along the perspective of always getting what we always do. I cannot understand why people can be very self-fish and self-righteous at the same time despite the goodness that was shown to them by other people. A common example is when one looks for a job but once he or she is hired by certain accommodating companies such as paper shredding companies, given a few months and that person begins to slack off and quit. He or she may reason about many things he or she dislikes about the company. What that person forgets is his or her purpose of applying for a job in the first place. This is a common trait that I see in most of my peers and perhaps most of my country men. Perhaps this is the reason why we remain poor and unsuccessful when in terms to the quality of our lives because of our practice. Again, we always get what we always do in the first place.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento