Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012

Bending Little

Patience was never an easy word. When do you say that you've had enough? For many years I have always tried to be as understanding and patient to the people that would always run short of sensitivity. My doctor actually told me to stay away from people who are loud and impatient, as these are the common character that would test my tolerance. I take my pills regularly, do enough exercise, and see to it that I'm having enough sleep to condition my heart and brain for another stressful day at work. However, as much as I want to keep quiet and understand others insensitivity, some would still trigger and pound you hard like a hammer. It's as if they are born in this world to annoy people and make other's lives miserable. So again, if you are your life's disc jock and no one's dancing to the music you're playing, when do you pack you vinyl bags and leave the dance floor?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento