Huwebes, Marso 8, 2012

Running After

As they say that "patience is a virtue". Like many people, I often times find myself feeling that the world owes me something. More than that I sometimes feel that I'm just too important to be kept waiting for anyone or anything. I'm not too important of course; none of us is. And yet somehow, I often fail to see and accept that the world is mine to enjoy but not made for my convenience. This incapacity to see the fact makes me unable to be more patient with ordinary vicissitudes of life. For instance, when I was inquiring for my phone's warranty, and grumble at the seemingly slow pace of attention of the iphone support representative. My impatience sometimes becomes too evident when I'm within the confines of my workplace or home. It just occurred to me that maybe my impatience may be part due to my fast-paced lifestyle. Perhaps I need to give attention to the stop light and figured out if i should go with being impatience or go with the fast lane.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento