Lunes, Marso 5, 2012

Ending the Day Well

I'm not sure if it's proper to splay it here, but i'd be hypocritical to believe that as far as my parent's marriage is concerned, everything's all sweet and honey. Because to be honest, it's not. The truth is my mom and dad fight. Although many are ashamed to admit it, almost all married people fight. Someone said that a "good" marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. Well, my mom has a clear eyesight while my dad has an average hearing acuity. Now please understand that my parents seldom fight. They often disagree on many things, from buying pure argan oil for hair to the preferred brand of milk, but they rarely fight. Overall they have a wonderfully satisfying marriage and their love for each other grows everyday. It's just that living together sometimes causes trouble. Sometimes somehow, the peace both of them enjoy  get ruffled at times, and then they fight - really fight. But what I look up the most when my time of marriage comes, is that I'll never go to bed angry. Perhaps this is the secret why my parents had a lasting marriage.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento