Biyernes, Marso 16, 2012

Class Ends

Graduation hats are on the air. This is the season of finishing the goal and achieving the conquest. March does not just mean summer for most Filipinos. It is also the month of graduates. May it be from a medicine school, law studies, or training for helicopter cpl, most are graduating this month. My parents once told me that education is the only thing that can never be stolen by anybody. Since I was young, I am always reminded to study hard and finish school. I am never the smartest neither a dumb student but I have always managed to be good at something. On this time of the year I am always reminded of my good old days being a student. This is the time where everything is always a good ending and a good beginning. And because it is already March, I am sure that once again something has to end and a new thing has yet to begin.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento