Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

Go Out and See

Going outside is always an opportunity. I love to go beach on weekends, or if their's a good surf then that would be double the fun. I was never a home-buddy. I'd rather go out and have soil on my knees rather than stay home and waste time playing board games or finding cheat on words with friends game. I am not saying that home buddies or those who love board games are boring people. I am just more enthused spending time with people who can go with my adrenaline for the outdoors. The earth has so much to offer. It can teach us both polarities of comfort and discomfort. With the expansion of concrete jungle, it can be hard for an outdoor person like me to live by day to day. Thank God I have an easy and quick access to the beach. At the very least, when all the stress and pain engulf me everyday, I have a quick escape to reconnect with my sanity.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento