Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

False Alarm

We are all afraid. The mass panic that was cause by a false tsunami alarm last month had brought a bad lime light to my town. I never understood how it all began. Everything just sink in when I saw videos and read trending posts from social networking sites about what happened. During the exact earthquake, I was in bed and had been woken by the shaking motion. I realized then there that it was an earthquake, but since I am adept to such calamities in the place where I had my college, I didn't really made a big deal out of it. I was pretty sure that the magnitude is enough to loosen any household's hobart parts in the kitchen. What I didn't realized is that earthquakes aren't usual in my town hereto caused confusion and panic. Though the tsunami scare and mass panic was an epic failure, I still hope that people wouldn't misjudge the reaction of those people who got confused and scared. After all, ignorance is not something to be laugh about. Instead, it is something that needs understanding and help.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento