Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Room Service

I always want to do something productive everyday. I have finished the monthly general cleaning of my room. This is something that benefits me both physically and emotionally. You see cleaning your room is not actually just about tidying things up. It is also about evaluating and looking back at your self for the past months. After collecting a whole rim of assorted papers that deserve paper shredding services, I have realized and discovered things about myself. It is very therapeutic and helpful, because you get to see your life's mess in a month. When I was little the chore of cleaning my room has always been the thing that I hate. But as I grew up I learned to appreciate its value. On a second thought, you could always looked at it as a routine to the gym or your dietitian's check-up. As much as we put effort in detoxifying our body, the same perspective applies to the room cleaning chore. We are what we lived in.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento