Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

Saving the Truth

Our children may never see the light of honesty. Honesty may be an endangered value at this time of the century. Most people would rather save themselves from all the earthly troubles rather than check their moral obligations. I am not a perfect predicament of an honest individual, but at the end of the day I don't have more trouble in dealing with my morality than most of the people that I have met. I realized that their are two people in this world. The kind who cheats and the other kind who gets cheated. Either of both type have their own disadvantages. One can simply distinguished to which type a person belongs by observing on how a person deal with simple word games or any other games for that matter.For example some resolve with finding game words with friends cheat just to win. While others are too scared or to naive about what their competitor's strategy. I am almost hopeless in meeting that person with a real honesty virtue.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento