Huwebes, Hulyo 26, 2012

The Moving Job

It would be really great to see the world. For me making money out of traveling and writing is the most ideal job in the world, especially if you love to travel and write. The good thing about turning these interests into a sustaining job is that you don't get bored about it. There is no pressure because travel and writing is like coffee and cream. It perfectly goes well together. There are many job options in in being a travel writer. You can make books, provide content writing, or earn from making travel blogs. I can't even imagine it as a job. It is simply perfect. To me being a travel writer is not a job, instead it a lifestyle. What more could you get from that? Living on travel trailer and chase the sunsets with a pen and paper. I hope I could be travel writer someday and I hope I can share these dreams with all the people that I love. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento