Miyerkules, Hulyo 11, 2012

Battered Aspirations

It keeps repeating. It hurts when all your efforts are left in vain. As much as i wanted to be selfish, i cannot help but share my dreams. No matter how hard you try to be the good friend that you can be, some people are just too ungrateful. I have learned that i should never again share my sentiments if expectations are being set already. I think I have had enough of doing things for others. Instead I should do more things for myself. For almost twenty years, i have tried hard to be as giving and sharing as I can be. I let passed an opportunity of helicopter training or a promising career for the sake of others. Along with the hope that if i will rise, i am rising with a family or a friend. But I think all my ideals are naive. In the end we all just have ourselves to take care. You don't actually matter if people do not need you. Life can be as harsh at it could get. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento