Lunes, Hulyo 23, 2012

Happiness is Free

We can always choose to be happy. I always believe that the best things in life are free. Happiness is one of the best things that can happen in our life. Most people would usually misinterpret fun over happiness. These two are relative yet very different. You can be happy despite not having fun. This also goes to having fun without actually being happy. This is the reason why I personally put in my heart to determine the things that can make me happy and the things that I enjoy. This has been an effective mindset in helping me maximize the quality of my life. This is very important to me because i know that i only have one shot in life. I would never want to see myself regret for not being able to do things that could have made me happy. I would rather put my best foot out there to see and experience happiness myself. I need the experience of wilderness therapy programsof everything actually. Happiness is just out there. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento