Lunes, Hulyo 23, 2012

The Full Cup

It is a very sad time. For almost five years, i have learned to live my life according to how you want us to be. I lost my past and welcome the present and the future with all my heart. Within those five years you have not really given me anything nor did anything for me that you knew i would always want to do or have. It saddens  me and it breaks my heart that despite enduring this long, I am still at you whims. I am actually not happy anymore. I only had fun and never felt this enjoyable for the years that past by. I am beginning to feel that our time has past.  brown algae I do not know if you notice but I am giving up soon. I dread that there is no time for apologies anymore. All i know is that i am should let go to grow.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento