Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

Like Teenagers


I can always recall the younger days. I would always watch him as he ties his shoelace at my front door. I have always wonder where he came from. On the way he looks no one can actually tell that he could turn someone's life upside down. His stare can melt my eyes. He can easily distract me even when i am busy checking out www.arganoilshop.com for online shopping. He had captured the most sincere sentiments that my heart desires. He change faces and always gives me the thrill to seek for him. He is a poison to my sane existence. He is an average guy, who has captivated every inch of my attention. I was in love and he conquered me beyond the unimaginable conquest. I never thought of something like this could exist. But it did, and it is madness. A dream that i never thought can happen in my state of wake. I was flabbergasted, I am enthused. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento