Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

The Fountain of Youth

Perhaps this is the result when you believe in watches. I am beginning to feel that I have no sense of time. It seems that I am stuck in a part of me that should have long past due. Every time I meet someone from the past, they seemed to have changed into a grown up like state. Is this just because I am afraid to grow up? or am i just really enjoying the perspective of being young at heart. I know I have grown but not with the way I look. I have just decided to stay uncomplicated and young. I am not child-like but I can look like one. This is perhaps the next big thing that has happened in my life right next after finishing college. My age grew while my birth certificate is safely tuck away in vinyl envelopes. My mind grew with the wisdom learned with time. However my happiness remain like that of a child, simple, uncomplicated, and innocent.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento