Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

A New Life

I should thank God for this. Early mornings are my special moments. These are the hours that i can say to myself that i own the world and that I am free. These are the times that i can clearly hear myself being happy. The smell of morning tea and the fresh toast splattered with the sweetest jam is the best thing in the world. This is my holy hour and the tell tale of my existence. How i love the freedom that is mine during early wakings in the morning. A time where the glorious sun embraces my skin with a subtle touch. Mornings are blessings, a sign of beginnings. These are the times that i can just shout to my self that i am in love, or sad, or happy. The best hours where opening fragrant vinyl envelopes are pleasant. I wish i could wake up to it everyday. I hope my mornings will shine brighter and brighter as my days will soon come.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento