Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

Gaining The Self Back

Moving on is easier said than done. My heart have been swollen for quiet some time now. I think changing perspective is a tough heart and mind work out. As much as I want to move on about it fast, i think it is more ideal to just go along the process of change. This is my only chance to free myself from the accusations and disgraced. My love has hurt me, when all i did is love. I told myself that i wouldn't set any expectations, but ultimately those kind of reactions just happen. Again, i find myself hurt and aching. What i do not understand is as i move on and accept my defeat to compromised without reasons, my love yearns back. My love pleads and my love acts as if i never felt hurt. My love demanded time as quick as click here buttons. Can i endure longer? My heart is tired and numb in yonder. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento