Biyernes, Hulyo 6, 2012

Next Chapter

I had many questions. There are times when i wondered if God really exists. I could not see Him, touch Him, hear Him, nor smell Him. But when I reached the crossroad in my life, my questions were answered. Its almost my second year working in a corporate company. I started to ask myself: "what's next? Where do I go from here? Shall I continue to pursue a career in the corporate world? Or do i want to do something totally different like enrolling for helicopter training San Diego school perhaps? As these questions occupied my mind, the only clear answer was: "I want to serve the Lord." Whatever it is I will do, I want to be for God's greater glory. I felt more at peace. I realize I need not worry about what's next. I believe that God will show me in His time and i know that I am bound to see greater things.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento