Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

Easily Attached

I better practice to detached my emotions. Togetherness is important to me. When I love a person, i would want to get close to that person as much as possible. I have not said good bye for quiet a long time already. On a second thought, i think i never actually did goodbyes. Perhaps because I do not want to be left behind or leave the people that are special to me. I just cannot handle the fact of people leaving something they love for whatever reasons of greater cause. I think goodbyes are the saddest moments of random existence. It's not that I dread goodbyes, i just hope that I would not need to say it at the finest days of my life. I just find goodbyes very relative to loneliness and bittersweet sadness.  The exact moments where two people part ways as the other one leaves for MilitarySchoolOptions.com educational programs with a heavy heart makes me think how cruel destiny could get.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento