Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

Food Confrontation

I never want to be fat. When i am depress i eat. They said that it is not good to binge eat especially when you are emotionally unstable, but i just cannot explain why food gives a different kind of comfort. I cook and I eat my blues away. It's like a releasing therapy that helps me satisfy and release my emotions. It is better than restricting myself with strict military schools eating rules. On lighter note, i do not binge eat, i just eat. My preference in taste usually depends on the type of emotion that i am in. Blatant and light food such as salads and sashimi are very comforting when I am disappointed. Pasta and pizza overload are very satisfying when I am angry. Dimsum and Mexican tacos delight me when I am sad. I mean think about it, this is way better than drowning myself with booze and smoke. I am always thankful that food can always be around when i needed it most. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento