Lunes, Hulyo 30, 2012

Paying the Crosses

Sometimes in life we don't actually get to have a choice. As much as we cannot choose our parents, we cannot choose our religion upon baptism. It is one of the many things that needs to be decided by our parents. It pretty much makes up about them being not able in choosing baby gender of a child. If religion is something that i could choose then perhaps i wouldn't sign myself up for any religion unless i would be mature enough to decide which religion to follow or if I would really be following one. This practice is the earliest form of influencing and controlling a society. Religion and spiritual or philosophical beliefs can be so grand that it can be overwhelming at times. Of course I still appreciated and thanked my parents for making a choice about what they think is going to be best for me. Perhaps what i needed to do right now is to carry on to be able to find a path where I can be my own religion.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento