Huwebes, Mayo 24, 2012

Walk Path

I am a very passionate person. There are some things in your life that you thought you'd love to do forever. But when the time comes that you are actually doing it already, you realized that it is not the thing that you wanted after all. You are already caught in the rat race and the passion and love will turn into dread. This is the dilemma that I have always wanted to conquer. I am currently in the stage of my life where everything is possible. With the right age and enough youthful energy, I know i am living the game in early adulthood. I also know that time is running and that I should make up my mind already because tomorrow makes me a day older. I just can't figure out why this part has been so hard for me. I was never in need of getting help for troubled teens when I was in my teenage years. I should make a choice soon enough. I hope this time, all will be well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento