Huwebes, Mayo 31, 2012

Undesirable Story

Acceptance is a long way process. Self-love is an important ingredients in any relationship, and it is not synonymous with selfishness. Self-love is a healthy care and concern for the self. We learn to love ourselves from our family of origin, that is, if we were valued as children. We have all heard the observation, "If you do't love yourself, you will be unable to love others." Less understood is the other half of the story: If I do not feel lovable, it is very difficult to believe that anyone else can love me. If i cannot accept myself, how can i accept your love for me. Your warmth and devotion are confusing; they confound my self-concept, since I "know" i am not lovable. I don't deserve a  pure argan oil for hair care or the most expensive diamond ring. Your feeling for me could not be possibly real, reliable or lasting. If i do not feel lovable, your love for me becomes an effort to fill a sieve, and eventually the effort will exhaust you. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento