Huwebes, Mayo 31, 2012

Slow but Sure

Willingness to wait is a good sign. Call it old fashioned, conservative or even prudish behavior, i still believe in being able to wait for the right moment. The right moment to be in a relationship with someone  is very critical. I truly believe that out of all the frogs out there, there will be one prince who will be worth the wait so never settle for less. I am a freelance writer and i found my prince four years ago, who had to endure a battery of tests that I lined up for him in a span of two years. He waited so patiently and I seriously thought he would give up at some point during the second year. It makes me feel happy listening to my partner's stories about how he was remembering his experiences of going through the whole courting process. He's courtship plan finally paid off though after two years. The big picture of our relationship now is as beautiful as a Winnetka landscape design.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento