Huwebes, Mayo 31, 2012

Hibernate

It is pouring hard. The dry season is officially over. With the series of heavy rains for the past few days, I think its about time to let lose of my favorite hooded jackets and sweaters. I am indecisive whether I would hate or love the rainy weather. It has been a great summer and I don't know if I am truly over about ending it this soon. However, the rain and the good weather has given me all the time to enjoy a cuddly sleep. It is just perfect to snuggle in fragrant sheets, listening to the soft pour of rain and melting within the comforts of the cold breeze. I always find myself tuck into dreams. I dread changing my pajamas and the going for the shower for the past three days. Its just too good to stay in bed. I hope I would wake up soon. I am thinking of putting up a click here button to wake me up. I have been sleeping too much already.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento