Linggo, Hunyo 10, 2012

Understanding Seduction

I love reading books. I read a book about the art of seduction. It is by far the best book that I have read this year. The author was able to perfectly balance the logical and practical reasoning in explaining the human behavior of seduction. A book can be a very powerful tool and I must say that this book is one of the most powerful in its genre. The ideas presented is so mobile that if vested for the wrong intentions can be lethal and destructive. I was pretty much entertained and enriched with the all the common tendencies of behavior that are always happening but are most often not noticed. Finishing the book have given me the sense of confidence and curiosity in actualizing the thoughts presented. The art of seduction, if done appropriately without malice and guilt, can be the most thrilling and breath-taking human experience. I haven't thought of any 50th birthday gift ideas for my mom's birthday because i was too engrossed with the book. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento