Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

The Aftermath

I made a lot of mistakes. If there is one thing that i would want to improve in attending school, that would be improving my study habits. I never realize back then how important a well established study habit can help me in the future. It never occurred to me before that a good study habit is a good training of acquiring discipline and time management. I regret now because I am very lousy in managing my time. My self discipline is that of a ten years old. If I were to take the marshmallow test, perhaps I am within the 90% who claimed the marshmallow filled bowl on the table and ran short on self discipline. Its actually hard to grow up when one lacks self discipline. I can easily be distracted from work by quickly skipping sites like http://www.arganoilshop.com/. I easily get astray and fall out of focus. If i just had endure the study habit training when I was a kid, perhaps my life would be a little easier now.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento