Miyerkules, Hunyo 13, 2012

Educational Attempt

I have always love the opening of classes. Now that class is already starting, the house seems to feel normal again. By this, i mean of my hearing my mom early in the kitchen whipping our breakfast and my sibling's pack lunch for school. The beginning of school always feels good and promising. However, this school is a bit different. With the implementation of the K12 system here in the Philippines, I am somewhat wary and skeptical. Additional years would mean additional expenses and more room of system improvisation from the department of education. I believe that quality education requires time, but I also see a juvenile system that will soon make the first batch of K12 students a social learning experiment. I commend the guts of our country in making the first move of change. However, i worry with the current state of the system of our education department. Sooner or later more students would prefer military school tuition a lot more affordable than pursuing the course that they really wanted.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento