Lunes, Hunyo 25, 2012

Path to Happiness

I was never this happy. There was a time in my life that I felt very empty inside. With my loving family, thriving career and good life, nice home and good friends, i didn't really have any reason to be lonely -but I was. I tried immersing myself in my career - but i soon realized that being busy is different than being happy. And the busier I got, the more anxious and emptier i became. I tried going on extended vacation - but the pleasure I got from that was only temporary. I tried tried giving up my career to have more and longer time with God.  I reconnected my spirituality and spent more time serving in a renewal community. That is when i found the answer. As I drank of God's faith, i became more thirsty. So I drank even more. I discovered that only faith can quench my thirst. My purpose is now clear - to do God's will. Today, I can truly say that I am happy. My spirit is being cleanse effectively like argan oil for eczema treatment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento