Miyerkules, Hunyo 13, 2012

Elder Responsibilities

Most people believe that its fun being the eldest of the family. Being the eldest in the brood of siblings does not just make you your parent's lab rat. It also constitutes you in a very critical position that will either make you a good or a bad older brother or sister. It is a position that leaves any one without a choice. I am the eldest of the family and I do not actually feel bitter about this but rather anxious and wary. As what I have said, I am not given a choice to be the eldest. I just happened to be one. I am not very happy or bad about it. It's just that reality would always be the first to hit you because it is expected of you. Perhaps that is the reason why most oldest sibling tends to be very serious or lenient in perceiving life's responsibilities. We live in a benchmark of extreme polarities. An eldest child sure has his or her dose of wilderness therapy programs to make it through.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento