Huwebes, Hunyo 21, 2012

Glimpse After 25

It all happened too fast. I used to think that i have lived the fast lane. But after seven years of keeping that thought I found myself being left behind and stuck in one shallow hole. Life is subjective and I wouldn't mind the standards if pressure deemed not to exist. I cannot believe how the people around you can act as mirrors. As much a everyone is thriving to be unique, most people still ends up seeing themselves through the eyes of others. I was surprise how naive I had become over the years. I thought I had grown up but I was wrong. Perhaps that's what you get when you live too fast on an early age. This is not a whine of regrets  but a conversation to the self about making a reality check sooner. As one grows older, wisdom should knock beyond my head by now. Life has been kind, it's about time for me to do my part. To begin with, i'll have a pure moroccan oil  hair treatment to clear my head. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento