Lunes, Abril 9, 2012

See Simplicity

It is the most serene season. Last week was the Lenten season. Fortunately Monday is a holiday too so everyone had four long days of vacation. Most were out for vacation while many families went to the province or the beach for a happy Easter. I spent my holy week in a nearby small and meek island. Being born in the city and growing in it made me appreciate the beauty of simple things. It is the perfect wisdom I have gained, because it enabled me to see the true ephemeral beauty that is not often seen by the eye. Just like the beauty of Easter, the local families with their simple and hard life was able to spend the time on the beach and enjoyed the small happiness together. When I saw this, it made think of writing it on a blog. Perhaps i'll inquire for wordpress support to see how I can add the beautiful picture of a family that i took during Easter. Life is really filled with blessings.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento