Martes, Abril 24, 2012

New Hope

I've spent more than four years trying to find myself and the path that I really want to lead without success. I've failed in many areas where I used to think I wouldn't when I was young. I've actually thought that it's too late to start again and too late to think that I'll be someone of essence one day. I also used to do creative writing and enjoy games like Words for Words with friends, but I gave that up too. I just feel that once I start writing, I couldn't ignite the momentum anymore. But with a new perspective right now, I realized that I have to finish the thing that I started and I must finish it strong. I've also realized that no matter how late it might be, it's never too late to stand up and start working. At least I'm getting somewhere, at least I know I'd get there. Once I get the reputation I deserve, It'll walk with me someday, I'll earn the fruits of my labor. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento