Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

Back to School

School is always fun. Believe it or not but back when I was a kid, I do look forward to the school opening. By the end of summer, I am already bored staying home and can't wait to see my classmates. Their are times that i feel anxious about returning to the classroom. I may hate waking up early, feel pressured by the new lessons coming up, worry about meeting new teachers, or dread seeing classmates that are bullying me. But consequently I would still prefer to go to school. Earth science and English were my favorite subjects. I remember enjoying the science class encounter learning topics about the dinosaurs, different plants and herbs and their respective properties like  Moroccan oil. These are some of the feelings that I can clearly remember when i was just a little kid. Remembering the past always help me keep my feet on the ground and be level headed in my perspective in the adult world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento