Linggo, Abril 1, 2012

Free From Pain

Anger only makes breathing difficult. I do not want to be angry. As much as possible i am always doing my best not be angry. But because I am only a person, their would always come a time that my patience is tested. I am advice by my doctor to avoid putting myself in situations with high risk factors of stress. I am also instructed not to involve myself in any argument or debate as this will only trigger my anxiety problems. But it is harder for me to do so because one triggering source comes from my own home. I am tired and frustrated. Although I am trying my best to stay healthy by eating organic food like garden salad or using organic products like  argan oil, my health is still not getting better. I hope that I wouldn't stay dependent on anti-depressant pills. I miss the times when life is as good as how I thought it would be.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento