Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Our Own Choice

Going against can not always start with a chaos. I know this can't be a perfect world, and I accept that there are certain liberties we enjoy now that we couldn't back then, but there are some things we should consistently stand for. We may not be able to fight against a corrupt city hall, but we can refuse to bribe the government employee who says he can process your papers faster with a small "fee". We may not be able to do much about traffic, but we can choose to stop when the red light flashes, even if the intersection is free. Everyone is watching the scandalous videos that was being discussed in the Senate , but we can decide not to be part of the circus by not clicking on the link that makes you privy to what was supposed to be kept private. I may sound self righteous as if I have never cheated using scrabble word finder in playing small games with friends, but one of the things I firmly value as well is being non-judgmental. I admire men and women of integrity, but believe that individuals who have made grave mistakes deserve to be redeemed.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento