Linggo, Abril 1, 2012

The Game Moves

We have our own set principles. I am always a good sport. I play by the rules and accepts my defeat well as much as how I savor the glory of victory. I respect and value the essence of a true sportsman. But the rules of sport is always at bend when applied in real life situation. Most often the one bold enough to cut the ropes of laws and moral ethics get the bacon home. It is a sad truth but life is indeed a jungle. Survival of the fittest gets the lead of the game. The strong are only ones who can continue while the weak takes its place. The purest intentions as clear as argan oil may win the sympathy of the majority, but being pure is not enough to ensure a win. As I am growing up, my idealism  is clearly no longer black and white. I have learned the game and the learned the rules both written and unwritten within the book and the within the game itself.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento