Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

A Cow's Milk

Milk is our first food. Since I was old enough to remember, I always loved ice cream. But as I grew up, i noticed that my stomach got upset after I ate my favorite dessert. Soon, I had diarrhea and cramps nearly every time I had a bowl of ice cream. Eventually, I lost all my interest in the once-tempting treat. But I know that I am not alone. Millions of people have lactose intolerance- an inability to comfortably digest moderate amounts of dairy products like milk and ice cream. An advice donation page for lactose intolerance treatment will really be handy. I was taught to modify my eating habits and take digestive aids especially when heavy craving of anything dairy gets me restless. With digestive aids, I don't necessarily have to give-up my favorite food just because I cannot tolerate dairy products. However, if I watch what I eat, I may find that my body can do the job all by itself. Perhaps, all I need is discipline.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento