Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Changing Bad Habits

Bad habits never do you good. When I was younger, I love to go to questionable places with friends. I do not pay attention to my studies or even cared in doing assignment research like science papers about pure argan oil. I do not follow advice from my family and teachers. I used to be very easy-go-lucky. I never gave my studies a thought until I got low grades. I was dismayed. When my parents learned about my attitude and my grades, they got angry. They told me to straighten out for my own sake. I can only blame myself for doing such things. I wanted to break that bad habit. And I know I can do this only with God's help and with my own determination. I talked to my friends later on about my desire to do better in my studies. I also asked my teachers to help me. I soon made a daily schedule which includes visiting the library during my spare time. I also refrained from joining questionable peers again.  Later in college I engage in religious activities to vary my everyday routine. Fortunately, my efforts to change for the better reaped great harvests.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento