Lunes, Agosto 13, 2012

Drive Trips

I am really liking the speed right now. I used to be afraid of crossing the streets. When I was just a kid, i had an accident with a passing truck on the road. Perhaps that left me the trauma that had haunted me for many years. As I grew up, i began to enjoy travelling and visiting natural getaways. This has brought me a lot of time on the road. Unconsciously, these trips ultimately became my healing therapy. I learned to enjoy a road sport of skate boarding and it has helped me regain the confidence that I had once had and lost on the road. I learned how to drive and i enjoyed it as well. Now, i can say that I am completely healed from that road accident. I am now beginning to dream of driving great distance. Speed drive on Los Angeles driveway gates and central highways. I never thought that adrenaline rush is such a an exhilaration.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento